Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Healing & Miracle for Jan 2012

Happy New Year everyone!


Celebrated my New Year's eve suffering from sinusitis and bad colds. Was feeling the chills hours before midnight. Stayed almost the whole afternoon and evening inside the room. Poor me. At around 11pm, I was begging God and was praying for healing and miracle. I prayed, "Lord, please heal me. I'm praying for the gift of healing and miracle. Even for just one hour, 11:30pm - 12:30am. I want to celebrate the New Year with my family." And indeed God is so good! Before 11:30pm, I was up and immediately arranged the feast on the table. Prepared the kids' clothes, dressed up myself, took the sparkler and camera and greeted 2012! Praise God! :)


Zoe & Wacks enjoying the sparkler!


With Ninang Raqs


The New Year Feast

Thank God I was up and about. :)

At around 12:30am, I felt the headache coming back. Lied down on the sofa, closed my eyes and never moved again. Woke up at 2am, transferred to our bed. Wacks needed feeding. Then slept again.


Thank you, Lord for the healing and miracle! Da best ka talaga! :)


Here's to good health, good wealth and more blessings for 2012! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment