Friday, January 6, 2012

Deed Poll, Check!

Got my deed poll yesterday at People's Park Complex in Chinatown. I am officially changing my name in Singapore tomorrow@ ICA. :)

Here are the procedures on how I got my deed poll.

1. Called the lawyer's office. Mine is Prasanna Devi. Thanks Sis Anna Torio for the contact number. :)
2. I was advised to email them my scanned copy of Marriage Cert and NRIC and state the NEW name. After 2 days, I did not received any acknowledgement or whatsover so I called again. I was advised to collect after 1 wk due to the New Year's Day holiday.
3. Went to their office and when I arrived, the accommodating staff asked me to check if the particulars are correct. After 15-20 minutes, deed poll is ready plus the photocopy. Paid $70.

No comments:

Post a Comment